Largest Brokerage Ever? The Problem with Charles Schwab buying TD Ameritrade
Charles Schwab Corp. is reportedly buying TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. in a monster deal said to be at $26 Billion that could send ripples throughout the brokerage world as the two biggest discount brokers attempt to combine.The deal would create a brokerage giant boasting some $5 trillion in assets under management. A hookup between the companies also would come amid a period of intense competition in the business that saw discount brokerages a few months ago slash their commissions on basic accounts to zero.
If you guys enjoyed the video, please hit the LIKE button and make sure to SUBSCRIBE for more videos like this! Thanks again!
1. 📈 Check out my daily stock mentorship! https://www.wetradehq.com/mentor/B.Smith
2. 💥 Link to apparel store: https://wetradehqapparel.myshopify.com/
3. ☎️ Link to FREE WeTradeHQ discord chat: https://discord.gg/RMzNZDB
4. 💻 Link to FREE WeTradeHQ platform: https://www.wetradehq.com
5. 🔑 Click here for access to my exclusive daily mentorship: https://www.wetradehq.com/mentor/B.Smith
6. 💯 Want to take your penny stock trading career to the next level? Invest in yourself and check out my affordable penny stock course!: https://www.wetradehq.com/course/Own-…
7. 🔱 Are you a veteran or first responder? Receive 20% off all services from OWN THE CHAOS by emailing email@example.com, for details on your discount.
8. ✅ Make a very smart trading decision and get 10% off EquityFeed when you use this link http://ssqt.co/m5dRpxM
9. 🔹 Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/95183…
DISCLAIMER: Please note that I do not ask for any information. I always encourage our members to trade ONLY what you understand and never based on anyone’s opinion. My videos are for entertainment purposes only. If you have any questions, feel free to message me as I would love to be a part of your success.
#charlesscwab #tdameritrade #stockmarket
If you like the content on this channel you will also enjoy channels such as: Graham Stephan,
Patrick Wieland, Zip Trader, Young Money Investments, Humbled Trader, Ricky Gutierezz, The Boiler Room, The Profit Room and many more